Saturday, October 21, 2006


Applying for a new passport

As Mum and Dad are going back to South Africa sometime next year I had to apply for citizenship this week. If Mum wants to show me over there I need to be registered with the South African Cat Council. Mum and I worked in the morning getting all of my papers together. I kept a keen eye on what she was doing as you dont know what mistakes beans can make. I needed to make sure that everything was in order.

Mum says that when it happens - which wont be for a while - all of us will go on the same plane. My brother Nero willt ell all bout this on his own blog closer to the time

9 Comments:

Blogger Emma's Kat said...

How cool! I sure hope your mommy keeps your blog updated about the show and all. Sounds like much fun!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

That sounds super-excitin'! I've never been anywhere.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Well, the nice thing about blogging is that you're at home with friends no matter where you are.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, that's a furry long ways to go. I didnt kno cats hadta get passports. Wow! And yeah Rascal is right, you's got your bloggin furriends no matters where you is.
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

8:51 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Wow - Mom tells me that's far away! I know what you mean about the beans; you do need to keep an eye on what they're doing!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

an you gots sum big bee-yoo-tee-full eyes ta use fur keepin a watch on what she's doing - good job!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Latte said...

It looks like your Mum is going to file you! I bet you'll be a great hit in SA and I bet you'll like it a lot.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Junior said...

That's so cool! You are going to be a world traveler!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Cecilia & The 2Bs said...

That is very cool. Meowmie says, we might also go to SA, but that we don't need passports, just papers from the vet. So maybe we'll see you guys over there.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home